FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS FOR A PURCHASE
When shopping for a home the most important step is to get a pre-approval letter. The peace of mind that comes with knowing that your income, assets and credit report have been approved will allow you to shop for your new home with confidence. So that when you find a home and are ready to make an offer the fact that you have already been pre-approved for an FHA mortgage will give the seller confidence in you as a buyer.
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS INFORMATION
FHA mortgage lenders provide the most popular loan program in the United States. HUD is the parent of FHA. Under the FHA mortgage handbook, 4000.1 is the most recent FHA guidelines, with a 620 credit score a borrower can borrow up to 46.9% of their income for housing with a 620 credit score and up to 56.9 will include the housing plus all other payments on their credit report.
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS APPROVALS WITH MINIMAL DOWN PAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or FHA Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Sellers can credit the buyer’s up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs and pre-paid.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Read more about buying a home with an FHA mortgage Bad Credit –No Credit – Investment –Second Home –Multi Family –
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS MAKE QUALIFYING EASIER BECAUSE YOU CAN PURCHASE:
- 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 3 years after a Foreclosure FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- No Credit Score FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 580 required for 96.5% financing or 3.5% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- 500 required for 90% financing or 10% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- Bad Credit with minimum 500 FICO credit score with 10% Down Payment FHA. For FHA mortgage applicants with credit scores between 500 and 579 must make down payments of at least 10% down!
- Read more about FHA Qualifying Qualification Summary – Manual Underwrite – Collections-Judgement’s – Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Compensating Factors –
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratios than any conventional mortgage loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify with FHA Mortgage Lenders.
- Read More about Gifts For Down Payment – Documents Checklist – Debt To Income – Student Loans –
FHA MORTGAGE LOAN ARE EASIER TO QUALIFY FOR- FHA mortgage guidelines tend to be more lenient in areas such as credit, debt to income ratios and cash to close. Because of this FHA mortgage insurance borrowers will find that FHA mortgage rates are better than conventional mortgage rates. The FHA mortgage provides all these benefits while protecting FHA mortgage lenders from loss.
INCOME RESTRICTIONS- FHA Mortgage Lenders do not set mandatory minimum or maximum income restrictions. But the private FHA mortgage lenders that provide these loans in some cases have minimum loan amounts. FHA does set the maximum loan amounts per city county and state. See our FHA loans limits page for the most update FHA loan limits.
DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS- FHA’s required down payment is 3.5 percent of the sale price when purchasing a single family home, condo or duplex. If you need help with a down payment FHA allows gifts for down payment. If you are purchasing from a family member FHA will allow a gift of equity.FHA is very strict about the source of the gift funds. Under no circumstance may the gift funds come from any one person involved in the sale or purchase of your future home.FHA is very specific about the source of the gift funds so be sure and discuss the details with an FHA mortgage lender.
EMPLOYMENT- FHA Mortgage Lenders like to see stable predictable income. FHA qualifying guidelines require applicants to have at least (2) two-year history in the same line or type of work or schooling in the same industry.
CREDIT REQUIREMENTS- FHA mortgage lenders require a minimum 580 fico as the minimum score with a 3.5 percent down payment requirement. FHA lenders do not always require Collections and Judgments to be paid off. In addition, under the right circumstances, FHA mortgage lenders will approve borrowers down to a 500 credit score.
DEBT TO INCOME RATIOS- FHA mortgage lenders analyze your Debt-to-Income ratios to account all of the monthly debts (only monthly payments on the credit report), and your monthly income and the monthly mortgage payment of your new home in order to determine your debt to income ratios. FHA mortgage lenders suggest a back ratio no higher than 43 percent; But, FHA is more flexible with higher credit scores and FHA compensating factors FHA mortgage applicants can be approved up to 56.9%.
CITIZENSHIP STATUS- In order to obtain an FHA mortgage, the United States (U .S.) citizenship is not required for eligibility.A borrower who is a non-permanent resident alien may meet the FHA eligibility requirements for an FHA mortgage.
RESERVE REQUIREMENTS– FHA defines reserves as funds or savings you will be left with after your down payment and closing costs. FHA does NOT require reserves. However, if your loan must be manually underwritten the FHA mortgage lender will require at least 1 month’s reserves is equivalent to one month’s mortgage payment (principal, interest, taxes, insurance, and FHA mortgage insurance) after closing. While FHA does not require you have reserves when purchasing either a single family home or condominium, if you are purchasing a duplex or multi-family two-three months reserves will typically be required.
HOME CONDITIONS-The home must meet FHA’s minimum standards and be a move in ready for the safety, quality and condition. Any defects found by the FHA appraiser which fall outside of FHA’s standards will need to be repaired prior to closing.
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS LOAN PROGRAMS:
• BUY A HOME WITH FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS- The FHA, or Federal Housing Administration, provides FHA mortgage insurance on loans made by FHA-approved lenders. FHA insures these loans on single family and multi-family homes in every city and county in USA subject to FHA loan limits and qualifications. The FHA is the largest insurer of residential mortgages in the world, ensuring tens of millions of homes for borrowers with low down payment, or riskier FHA loan applicants with No Credit or Bad Credit.
• VA MORTGAGE- 100% VA loan financing with a minimum 550 credit score. Seller paid the closing cost up to 4%. Purchase a Florida home using VA certificate of eligibility or/and DD214 waiting only 2 years after a foreclosure or bankruptcy.
• FHA REFINANCE YOUR MORTGAGE WITH FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS! Refinancing with an FHA mortgage gives you the opportunity to lower your monthly FHA mortgage payments, pay less interest or change your mortgage terms or cash out refinance. To FHA refinance basically means that you are taking out a completely new mortgage, with a new term and interest rate to replace your current mortgage.
• 30 YEAR FIXED RATE FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS-The 30-year fixed rate Florida mortgage is one of the most popular and secure options available for Florida home buyers and homeowners who want your monthly payments to be low and never change.
• 15 YEAR FIXED RATE FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS–If you’re looking to save thousands in interest expense and you want to own your home quicker versus a 30-year fixed rate mortgage, a 15 year fixed rate mortgage could be good for you. Plus, your payment and interest rate will never change during the term of this mortgage.
• LOW DOWN + NO DOWN PAYMENT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS- FHA mortgages offer the most flexibility and rate security with it. An FHA mortgage is an easy way to get a new Florida home loan. Down payments can be as low as 3.5%.
• BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants.
• NO CREDIT SCORE FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS-mortgage applicants with no credit score get approved every day to purchase a Florida home with no credit score or lack of credit using alternate trade lines.
• BANK STATEMENT ONLY LENDERS- Must be self-employed a minimum 2 years. Must have verified timely payment history on a few trade lines. Business or Personal bank accounts will work! Transfers from business account OK! All persons listed on bank statements must be used on the loan application. No tax returns needed. 24 months personal bank statements used to qualify. Up to 85% LTV up to 50% DTI and a Minimum 580 credit score.
• JUMBO FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS-Your mortgage amount exceeds the current conforming home loan limit (in most cases $424,100), a Jumbo loan is likely the best choice for you. Jumbo loans can be of the fixed or adjustable variety.
• ADJUSTABLE FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS (ARM)- Savvy borrowers will want to take advantage of the lowest rate available with an adjustable rate mortgage! It’s a great loan option if rates are on the decline or you’re staying in your home for a short time.
• STATED MORTGAGE LENDERS- Stated mortgage applicants must be self-employed a minimum 2 years. Must have a few timely trade lines for 12 months on the credit report. Transfers from business account OK! All persons listed on bank statements must be used on the stated loan application. Stated loan applicants do not need tax returns needed. 24 months personal bank statements used to qualify. Minimum 580 Fico and Up to 85% LTV up to 50% DTI.
• FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS MANUFACTURED AND MODULAR HOMES- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants
• CONDO FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – Purchase an FHA condo that meets FHA/hud minimum property standards and get all the same advantages us using the FHA 203b mortgage program to purchase a home.
• VILLA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS- Purchase a Villa with an FHA mortgage that meets FHA/hud minimum property standards. and get all the same advantages us using the FHA 203b mortgage program to purchase a home.
• TOWNHOUSE FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS-Purchase a Villa with an FHA mortgage that meets FHA/hud minimum property standards. and get all the same advantages us using the FHA 203b mortgage program to purchase a home.
• DUPLEX-TRIPLEX- FOUR-UNIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS-Investors can purchase multi-family homes up to 4 units that meet FHA hud minim property standards.
FHA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM Is pleased to offer disciplined credit alternatives loan approvals based on a common sense approach to mortgage lending. We provide great resources for all FHA mortgage applicants including those with bad credit mortgage applicants who can demonstrate the ability to repay, but don’t meet agency guidelines due to various reasons.
FHA mortgage lenders provides has types of FHA mortgage programs available. Each FHA program has slightly different benefits to fit the individual needs of borrowers:
You may research available FHA loan programs by your needs:
- FHA Mortgage Lenders For Buying a Home
- Bad Credit FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit FHA Mortgage Lenders
- Gift For Down payment FHA Mortgage Lenders
Or you may research individual type of FHA loan programs:
- FHA/HUD Homes – Foreclosure properties for Sale and Financed by FHA
- Officer Next Door – 50% Discounted properties and financing for police officers, firefighters and first responders.
- Teacher Next Door – 50% discounted properties and financing for teachers.
- 203K – FHA major home improvement, rehab loan.
- FHA Mortgage Lenders For Home Improvement –
- Cash-Out Refinance Loans – up to 85% of properties value cash-out refinance.
- Single Family Home – standard FHA 203(b) loan.
- Units> Duplex Triplex Fourplex – unit financing
- Fixed Rate FHA Loans – standard FHA fixed rate loan
- FHA Mortgage Lenders adjustable rate mortgages (ARM) – standard FHA ARM, Adjustable Rate Mortgage