Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fern Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fern Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fern Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fern Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FERN PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fern Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FERN PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fern Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fern Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fern Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FERN PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fern Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fern Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fern Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fern Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FERN PARK FLORIDA
FERN PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
FERN PARK FLORIDA:
Fern Park is a census-designated place and a suburban unincorporated community in Seminole County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,318 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
FERN PARK FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Fern Park Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Fern Park Florida.
THOMAS A DRAIS
2002 WINNEBAGO TRAIL
Fern Park FHA MORTGAGE / Fern Park VA / Fern Park Fern Park FHA REFINANCE / Fern Park NO CREDIT / Fern Park BAD CREDIT / Fern Park HARD MONEY / Fern Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fern Park
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.3 square miles (6.0 km2), of which, 2.0 square miles (5.2 km2) of it is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) of it (12.39%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 8,318 people, 3,570 households, and 2,227 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 4,055.3 people per square mile (1,566.6/km²). There were 3,700 housing units at an average density of 1,803.9/sq mi (696.9/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 85.14% White, 7.54% African American, 0.42% Native American, 1.54% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 3.07% from other races, and 2.28% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.83% of the population.
There were 3,570 households out of which 24.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 46.0% were married couples living together, 12.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.6% were non-families. 30.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.30 and the average family size was 2.85.