Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Federal Point Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Federal Point Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Federal Point Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Federal Point Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FEDERAL POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Federal Point FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FEDERAL POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Federal Point Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Federal Point Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Federal Point Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FEDERAL POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Federal Point Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Federal Point Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Federal Point Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Federal Point Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FEDERAL POINT FLORIDA
FEDERAL POINT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FEDERAL POINT FLORIDA:
Federal Point is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States, located northwest of Hastings, on the eastern bank of the St. Johns River.
Federal Point FHA MORTGAGE / Federal Point VA / Federal Point Federal Point FHA REFINANCE / Federal Point NO CREDIT / Federal Point BAD CREDIT / Federal Point HARD MONEY / Federal Point LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Federal Point
“On one of those trips [He was staying at Orange Mills and going to Jacksonville for supplies.] a white flag was displayed on the bank of the river at Federal Point, then called Dupont’s Landing, that contained just one house occupied by Mr. Cornelius Dupont and family. We answered the flag and were requested to bring from Jacksonville numerous articles of food, which we did, and thus began our negotiations for the purchase of their property.
During the war nearly all the residents near the banks of the St. Johns River left their homes and fled to the interior for safety, and it was our fortune to arrive in this part of the country before their return.
It was in the month of March, 1866, that we moved to Federal Point. As the question has been asked a great many times — how the place came by its name, we will state that in searching the records we found that the U. S. Surveyors, who made the first survey of the state after it was acquired from Spain designated the place by that name on their field notes.