Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fanlew Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fanlew Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fanlew Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fanlew Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FANLEW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fanlew FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FANLEW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fanlew Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fanlew Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fanlew Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FANLEW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fanlew Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fanlew Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fanlew Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fanlew Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FANLEW FLORIDA
FANLEW FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Fanlew is an unincorporated community located in southern Jefferson County, Florida, United States.
FANLEW FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Fanlew Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Fanlew Florida.
DUSTIN D LANCASTER
DEEN LANCASTER REALTY, INC.
About the City of Fanlew
Fanlew is located west of State Road 59 at Fanlew Road, and at the east end of Natural Bridge Rd., which comes out of neighboring Leon County.
Fanlew began as a railway distribution center of the Florida Central Railroad and later the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. The community served the sawmills and turpentine stills once in the area, with supplies moving in and timber and naval stores moving out. “Fanlew” is a combination of the names of John Lewis Philips, the founder of the Florida Central Railroad, and his wife Fannie.