Escambia County is the westernmost county in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 297,619. Its county seat is Pensacola. Escambia County is included in the Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 875 square miles. The county jurisdiction includes the island of Santa Rosa south of Pensacola.
Serving all Escambia County Florida areas including: Pensacola, Century, Barrineau Park, Bellview, Beulah, Bratt, Brent, Brownsville, Cantonment, Ensley, Ferry Pass, Gonzalez, Goulding, Innerarity Point, McDavid, Molino, Myrtle Grove, Pensacola Beach, Perdido Key, Pleasant Grove, Walnut Hill, Warrington, West Pensacola
ESCAMBIA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Escambia County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Escambia County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Escambia County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Escambia County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Escambia County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Escambia County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Escambia County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- ESCAMBIA FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 302,715 (92% urban, 8% rural); it was 294,410 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 49,561
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 25,857
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 74,690
Renter-occupied apartments: 40,820 (it was 36,359 in 2000)
% of renters here: 33%
Land area: 662 sq. mi.
Water area: 213.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 452 people per square mile(high).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Escambia County: 86.6 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)