Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading East Tampa Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping East Tampa Florida people become homeowners since 1934. East Tampa Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so East Tampa Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EAST TAMPA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• East Tampa FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EAST TAMPA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a East Tampa Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a East Tampa Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• East Tampa Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EAST TAMPA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the East Tampa Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many East Tampa Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other East Tampa Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in East Tampa Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EAST TAMPA FLORIDA
EAST TAMPA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
EAST TAMPA FLORIDA:
East Tampa is an unincorporated community in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Gibsonton. The ZIP code for the community is 33619. It is part of the Palm River-East Tampa census county division (CCD), which recorded an estimate population of 29,112 in 2007
EAST TAMPA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Area: 3.782 square miles
East Tampa: 4,819 people per square mile
Tampa: 3,088 people per square mile
Median rent in 2011:
East Tampa: $708
Zip codes: 33605, 33610.
This neighborhood: 30.8 years
Whole city: 33.8 years
This neighborhood: 38.5 years
Whole city: 36.3 years
Average household size:
East Tampa: 2.8 people
Tampa: 2.4 people
East Tampa FHA MORTGAGE / East Tampa VA / East Tampa East Tampa FHA REFINANCE / East Tampa NO CREDIT / East Tampa BAD CREDIT / East Tampa HARD MONEY / East Tampa LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of East Tampa
East Tampa boundaries are roughly Hillsborough Avenue to the north, 15th Street to the west, Interstate 4 to the south, and 40th Street to the east.
As of the census of 2010, there were 16,355 people and 5,565 households residing in the neighborhood. The population density was 4,447/mi². The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 10% White, 84% Black or African American, less than 1% Native American, less than 1% Asian, less than 2% from other races, and 2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 11% of the population.
There were 5,565 households out of which 31% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 22% were married couples living together, 18% had a female householder with no husband present, and 17% were non-families. 27% of all households were made up of individuals