Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading East Lake Weir Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping East Lake Weir Florida people become homeowners since 1934. East Lake Weir Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so East Lake Weir Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• East Lake Weir FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a East Lake Weir Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a East Lake Weir Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• East Lake Weir Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the East Lake Weir Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many East Lake Weir Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other East Lake Weir Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in East Lake Weir Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA
EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA:
East Lake Weir is an unincorporated community in eastern Marion County, Florida, United States, on the east shore of Lake Weir. The community is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area.
EAST LAKE WEIR FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of East Lake Weir Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in East Lake Weir Florida.
JAMES C BAILEY
P O BOX 111
|City:||East Lake Weir|
East Lake Weir FHA MORTGAGE / East Lake Weir VA / East Lake Weir East Lake Weir FHA REFINANCE / East Lake Weir NO CREDIT / East Lake Weir BAD CREDIT / East Lake Weir HARD MONEY / East Lake Weir LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of East Lake Weir
“Lake Weir is one of the finest recreational lakes in the state of Florida. It is located midway between Ocala and Leesburg, and supports a host of different recreational activities. The main part of the lake is approximately four miles in diameter with an additional body of water approximately two miles by one in size. Little Lake Weir, which is about one mile in diameter, is connected to Lake Weir via a canal. With its 15 square miles (9600 acres) of pure water and white sand beaches, Lake Weir offers the ultimate in leisure water activities. Lake Weir is unique when compared to most other larger lakes in Florida as it has a sand bottom as opposed to a mud bottom; with a sand bottom, all water-related sports can be enjoyed around the entire lake. There are parks and boat ramps around its 38 miles of shoreline. It becomes obvious why this natural gem must be protected from harmful pollutants as well as over development.”