Duval County is a county located in the State of Florida. The county has a total area 918 square miles. Duval County was established in 1822, and is named for William Pope Duval, Governor of Florida Territory from 1822 to 1834. Its county seat is Jacksonville, with which the Duval County government has been consolidated since 1968. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 864,263.
Serving all Duval County Florida areas including: Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Jacksonville, Neptune Beach
DUVAL FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Duval County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Duval County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Duval County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Duval County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Duval County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Duval County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Duval County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- DUVAL FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 879,602 (97% urban, 3% rural); it was 778,879 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 161,149
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 49,928
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 191,722
Renter-occupied apartments: 131,373 (it was 112,025 in 2000)
% of renters here: 37%
Land area: 774 sq. mi.
Water area: 144.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 1125 people per square mile(very high).