Serving all Dunedin Florida local areas including Palm Harbor Florida, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Largo, Madeira Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Treasure Island, Belleair, Belleair Shore, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, North Redington Beach, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Bardmoor, Baskin, Bay Pines, Crystal Beach, Curlew, Bear Creek, East Lake, Feather Sound, Gandy, Greenbriar, Harbor Bluffs, Highpoint, Innisbrook, Lealman, Oakhurst, Ozona, Palm Harbor, Ridgecrest, St. George, Seminole Park, South Highpoint, Tierra Verde, Wall Springs, Walsingham, West Lealma
Dunedin FL first time home buyers and bad Credit Dunedin FL home owners buy a Dunedin FLhome with less than 3.5% down with a min 580 FICO score. Or FHA home mortgage refinance up to 97.75% of the Dunedin FL home value. Additional advantages of the FHA mortgage include:
FULL LIST OF PROGRAM ADVANTAGES
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FHA MORTGAGE ARE EASIER TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing!!!
- Minimum Fioc credit score of 550 required for 90% financing!!!
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
DUNEDIN FLORIDA HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 35,444 (99% urban, 1% rural). Population change since 2000: -0.7%
Males: 16,059 (45.3%)
Females: 19,385 (54.7%)
Median resident age: 51.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34683, 34684, 34698.
Dunedin Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2012: $46,368 (it was $34,813 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $28,998
Dunedin city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $150,032 (it was $86,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $202,337; Detached houses: $243,465; Townhouses or other attached units: $136,072; In 2-unit structures: $141,446; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $136,095; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $136,442; Mobile homes: $69,652