Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Dr. Phillips Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Dr. Phillips Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Dr. Phillips Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Dr. Phillips Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Dr. Phillips FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Dr. Phillips Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Dr. Phillips Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Dr. Phillips Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Dr. Phillips Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Dr. Phillips Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Dr. Phillips Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Dr. Phillips Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA
DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA:
Dr. Phillips is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. It is a suburb of Orlando and is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 10,981 at the 2010 census.
DR. PHILLIPS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 5,514 (50.2%)
Females: 5,467 (49.8%)
Median resident age: 43.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32819.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $82,880 (it was $70,754 in 2000)
Doctor Phillips: $82,880
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $43,076 (it was $31,197 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $251,654 (it was $155,300 in 2000)
Doctor Phillips: $251,654
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $374,729; Detached houses: $393,587; Townhouses or other attached units: $279,488; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $657,574
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,769.
Dr. Phillips FHA MORTGAGE / Dr. Phillips VA / Dr. Phillips Dr. Phillips FHA REFINANCE / Dr. Phillips NO CREDIT / Dr. Phillips BAD CREDIT / Dr. Phillips HARD MONEY / Dr. Phillips LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Dr. Phillips
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 12.6 km² (4.8 mi²), of which 8.8 km² (3.4 mi²) is land and 3.8 km² (1.5 mi²) (29.90%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 9,548 people; 3,451 households; and 2,691 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,084.3/km² (2,808.4/mi²). There were 3,769 housing units at an average density of 428.0/km² (1,108.6/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 84.14% White; 3.05% African American; 0.06% Native American;8.46% Asian; 0.03% Pacific Islander; 1.94% from other races; and 2.31% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.36% of the population.
There were 3,451 households out of which 39.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 65.7% were married couples living together, 9.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 22.0% were non-families. 17.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.77 and the average family size was 3.14.