Dixie County is a county in Florida. Dixie County was created in 1921 from the southern portion of Lafayette County. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 864 square miles. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 16,422. The official Dixie County seat has been located in Cross City.
Serving all Dixie County Florida areas including: Cross City, Horseshoe Beach, Clara, Eugene, Hines, Jonesboro, Old Town, Shamrock, Shired Island, Suwannee, Yellow Jacket.
DIXIE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Dixie County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Dixie County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Dixie County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Dixie County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Dixie County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Dixie County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Dixie County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- DIXIE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 16,126 (23% urban, 77% rural); it was 13,827 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 2,235
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 2,958
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 4,500
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,123 (it was 705 in 2000)
% of renters here: 14%
Land area: 704 sq. mi.
Water area: 159.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 23 people per square mile(low)