Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Deering Bay Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Deering Bay Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Deering Bay Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Deering Bay Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DEERING BAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Deering Bay FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DEERING BAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Deering Bay Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Deering Bay Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Deering Bay Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DEERING BAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Deering Bay Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Deering Bay Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Deering Bay Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Deering Bay Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DEERING BAY FLORIDA
DEERING BAY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DEERING BAY FLORIDA:
Deering Bay is an unincorporated community in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. It is located on Biscayne Bay, just south of Pinecrest and east of Palmetto Bay.
Deering Bay FHA MORTGAGE / Deering Bay VA / Deering Bay Deering Bay FHA REFINANCE / Deering Bay NO CREDIT / Deering Bay BAD CREDIT / Deering Bay HARD MONEY / Deering Bay LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Deering Bay
Deering Bay Yacht and Country Club sits on over 220 acres of land rich in history, flora and fauna. Here is a little background on how Deering Bay came to be known as South Florida’s hidden gem.
The area where Deering Bay sits, which used to be known as Cutler, was first explored in the late 1800’s when William C. Cutler, a leading practitioner of medicine and surgery from Chelsea, Massachusetts visited the area and fell in love. Famous for its high ground, its hardwood hammock, its lush vegetation and its accessibility to Biscayne Bay the area remained hidden to most early visitors for some time. Although Dr. Cutler’s friend William Fuzzard cut a road through the hammock to Coconut Grove sometime after 1883, known today as the State Historic Highway Old Cutler Road, Cutler remained a place apart. In 1900, Dr. S. H. Richmond opened the Richmond Cottage that catered to the kind of people who were attracted to Cutler’s natural beauty and seclusion. One of those people was Charles Deering, famously responsible for the creation of the Deering Estate and Villa Vizcaya, local landmarks.
Over the next few years, the property was declared surplus and eventually the University of Miami and Dade County acquired the land in 1949 from the U.S. Government. In October of 1956, developer Ben Cooper leased the land from the University and the USDA to build Kings Bay Country Club. His plan was to use the country club as an amenity for the 68 acre, 150 unit housing development by the same name. Kings Bay Country Club thrived under the ownership of Washington, DC businessman Gustave Ring and grew into a well known golf course, lodge and country club throughout the region.