Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Cudjoe Key Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Cudjoe Key Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Cudjoe Key Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Cudjoe Key Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Cudjoe Key FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Cudjoe Key Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Cudjoe Key Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Cudjoe Key Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Cudjoe Key Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Cudjoe Key Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Cudjoe Key Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Cudjoe Key Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA
CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA:
Cudjoe Key is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in County, Florida, on an island of the same name in the lower Florida Keys. As of the 2000 census, the CDP had a total population of 1,695.
CUDJOE KEY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 945 (53.6%)
Females: 818 (46.4%)
Median resident age: 53.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33042.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $67,028 (it was $57,500 in 2000)
Cudjoe Key: $67,028
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $43,372 (it was $27,085 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $382,702 (it was $231,800 in 2000)
Cudjoe Key: $382,702
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $730,930; Detached houses: $864,090; Townhouses or other attached units: $959,382; Mobile homes: $338,669; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $99,101
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,610.
Cudjoe Key FHA MORTGAGE / Cudjoe Key VA / Cudjoe Key Cudjoe Key FHA REFINANCE / Cudjoe Key NO CREDIT / Cudjoe Key BAD CREDIT / Cudjoe Key HARD MONEY / Cudjoe Key LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Cudjoe Key
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 14.6 km2 (5.6 mi2). 13.6 km2 (5.2 mi2) of it is land and 1.0 km2 (0.4 mi2) of it (6.93%) is water.
There were 799 households out of which 15.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 62.0% were married couples living together, 3.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.2% were non-families. 21.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.12 and the average family size was 2.43.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $57,500, and the median income for a family was $59,883. Males had a median income of $36,094 versus $31,250 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $27,085. About 4.4% of families and 5.8% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.7% of those under age 18 and 5.4% of those age 65 or over.