Serving all Coral Gables – Miami Dade county FL areas including: Aventura, Florida, Coral Gables, Florida, Doral, Florida, Florida City, Florida, Hialeah Gardens, Florida, Hialeah, Florida, Homestead, Florida, Miami, Miami Beach, Florida, Miami Gardens, Florida,Miami Springs, Florida, North Bay Village, Florida, North Miami Beach, Florida, North Miami, Florida,
Coral Gables Florida, officially the City of Coral Gables, is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, southwest of Downtown Miami Florida. According to United States Census Bureau estimates conducted in 2005, the city had a population of about 43,000. The city’s population was about 48,000. according to 2012 estimates by the Nielsen Company. Coral Gables is home to the University of Miami.
CORAL GABLES FLORIDA BAD CREDIT HOME BUYERS AND HOMEOWNERS – ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
Many Bad Credit Florida mortgage applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help home buyers with bad credit. Even If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a low Florida mortgage interest rate we may be able to help with one of the following:
- Bad Coral Gables, mortgage
- Bad Credit Coral Gables FloridaPortfolio Lenders
- Buy a Coral Gables Florida home 1 day aftter a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy
- Bad Credit Coral Gables Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Coral Gables Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Coral Gables FloridaFHA mortgage
- Hard Money Coral Gables Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Coral Gables FloridaHome Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Washington County Mortgage
- Florida Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Coral Gables Florida VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Coral Gables FloridaCash For Deed
- Bad Credit Coral Gables Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- ALL SITUATIONS ARE WELCOME!!!
CITY DATA- Population in 2012: 49,411 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +17.0%
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 33134, 33146, 33158.
Males: 23,656 (47.9%)
Females: 25,755 (52.1%)
Median resident age: 38.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33133, 33134, 33135, 33143, 33146, 33155, 33156, 33157, 33158.
Coral Gables Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2012: $81,138 (it was $66,839 in 2000)
Coral Gables: $81,138
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $52,739
Coral Gables city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $502,785 (it was $314,800 in 2000)
Coral Gables: $502,785
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $866,267; Detached houses: $914,152; Townhouses or other attached units: $802,234; In 2-unit structures: $583,355; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $389,415; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $575,546; Mobile homes: $1,664,272
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,276.