Columbia County Florida was created in 1832. For the origin of its name, see Columbia.In 1958, the Columbia Amateur Radio Society was formed. This was a group of amateur radio operators that enjoyed the ability to communicate all over the world. This radio club still exists today. Serving all Columbia County Florida areas including: Lake City, Fort White, Columbia City, Five Points, Lulu, Mikesville, Newco, Watertown.
COLUMBIA FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Columbia County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Columbia Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Columbia County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Columbia County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Columbia County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Columbia County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Columbia County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit columbia County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- COLUMBIA FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 67,966 (38% urban, 62% rural); it was 56,513 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 10,871
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 7,342
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 16,137
Renter-occupied apartments: 6,728 (it was 4,788 in 2000)
% of renters here: 23%
Land area: 797 sq. mi.
Water area: 4.0 sq. mi.
Population density: 85 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Columbia County: 83.7 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
Bad credit home loans i allColumbia County Florida areas including: Lake City, Fort White, Columbia City, Five Points, Lulu, Mikesville, Newco, Watertown.