Clay County Florida ss of the 2010 census, the population was just under 195,000. The county seat is Green Cove Springs, Florida. Clay County is included in the Jacksonville, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. Clay County was created on December 31, 1858, from a section of Duval County. Its name is in honor of Henry Clay. Clay County was once a popular destination for tourists visiting from the northern states. The county has a total area of 644 square miles.
Serving all Clay County Florida areas including: Orange Park, Penney Farms, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Lake Asbury, Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Belmore, Clay Hill, Doctors Inlet, Fleming Island, Hibernia, Lake Geneva, Lakeside, McRae, Middleburg, Oakleaf, Virginia Village.
CLAY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Clay County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Clay Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Clay County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Clay County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Clay County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Clay County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Clay County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Clay County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- CLAY FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 194,345 (85% urban, 15% rural); it was 140,814 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 41,112
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 11,455
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 39,120
Renter-occupied apartments: 16,225 (it was 11,123 in 2000)
% of renters here: 22%
Land area: 601 sq. mi.
Water area: 42.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 320 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Clay County: 89.3 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)