Citrus County Florida as of the 2010 census, the population was 141,236. Its county seat is Inverness, and its largest community is Homosassa Springs. Citrus County comprises the Homosassa Springs, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. The county has a total area of 773 square miles.
Serving all Citrus County Florida areas including: Crystal River, Inverness, Beverly Hills, Black Diamond, Chassahowitzka, Citrus Hills, Citrus Springs, Floral City, Hernando, Holder, Homosassa Springs, Homosassa, Inverness Highlands North, Inverness Highlands South, Lecanto, Meadowcrest, Oak Grove, Pine Ridge, Pineola, Red Level, Sugarmill Woods.
CITRUS FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Citrus County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Citrus FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Citrus County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Citrus County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Citrus County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Citrus County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Citrus County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Citrus County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- CITRUS FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 139,360 (65% urban, 35% rural); it was 118,085 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 27,967
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 24,133
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 45,047
Renter-occupied apartments: 11,204 (it was 7,587 in 2000)
% of renters here: 14%
Land area: 584 sq. mi.
Water area: 189.3 sq. mi.
Population density: 240 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Citrus County: 83.8 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)