Charlotte County is a county in Florida has a population of about 160,000. Its county seat is Punta Gorda, Florida. Charlotte County comprises the Punta Gorda, FL which is included in the North Port, Sarasota, FL Combined Statistical Area. The county has a total area of just under 900 square miles.
Serving all CHARLOTTE County Florida areas including: Punta Gorda, Babcock Ranch, Boca Grande, Cape Haze, Adrian Town, Charlotte Harbor, Charlotte Park, Cleveland, Deep Creek, Englewood, Grove City, Harbour Heights, Manasota Key, Murdock, Placida, Port Charlotte, Rotonda, Solana.
CHARLOTTE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Charlotte County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Charlotte FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Charlotte County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Charlotte County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Charlotte County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Charlotte County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Charlotte County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Charlotte County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- CHARLOTTE FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 162,449 (91% urban, 9% rural); it was 141,627 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 32,865
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 25,610
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 53,444
Renter-occupied apartments: 14,895 (it was 10,420 in 2000)
% of renters here: 16%
Land area: 694 sq. mi.
Water area: 165.5 sq. mi.
Population density: 231 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Charlotte County: 91.3 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
We are giving away a $200 prize – enter simply by sending us your own pictures of this county!