Serving all Palm Beach county Florida areas including: Atlantis, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, Greenacres,Highland Beach, Hypoluxo , Juno Beach, Jupiter, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Worth, Lantana , Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, West Palm Beach, Belle Glade Camp, Boca Del Mar, Boca Pointe, Canal Point, Century Village, Cypress Lakes, Dunes Road, Fremd Village-Padgett Island, Golden Lake, Gun Club Estates, Hamptons at Boca Raton, High Point, Kings Point, Lake Belvedere Estates, Lake Harbor, Lake Worth Corridor, Lakeside Green, Limestone Creek, Mission Bay, Plantation Mobile Home Park, Royal Palm Estates, Sandalfoot Cove, Schall Circle, Seminole Manor, Stacy Street, Villages of Oriole, Westgate-Belvedere Homes Whisper Walk
Boynton Beach Florida city is located in Palm Beach County, Florida. According to the US census data as of 2010The population was about 69,000. In 2006, Boynton Beach Florida had a population of 67,00 according to the University of Florida, Bureau of Economic and Business Research. Boynton Beach is a principal city of the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2006 estimated population of about 5,500,000 In 1921, the Unified Town of Boynton acquired by eminent domain for park and recreation purposes from Lewis S. Howe what is now known as Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park. Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park was close to the hotel that was built by Major Boynton in the 1920’s.
Many Bad Credit Broward County Florida mortgage applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Broward County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Broward County, FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Broward County FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Fort Lauderdale, FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Broward County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Broward County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Broward County, FLModular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Broward County, FL Mortgage
- Broward County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Broward County, FL VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Broward County, FLCash For Deed
- Bad Credit Broward County, FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
Palm beach County FL County population in 2012: 1,356,545 (99% urban, 1% rural); it was 1,131,184 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 249,941
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 138,552
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 354,024
Renter-occupied apartments: 155,734 (it was 120,151 in 2000)
% of renters here: 25%
Land area: 1974 sq. mi.
Water area: 412.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 676 people per square mile
Population in 2012: 8,532 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -18.5%
Males: 3,736 (43.8%)
Females: 4,796 (56.2%)
Median resident age: 67.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33480.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $103,465 (it was $94,562 in 2000)
Palm Beach: $103,465
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $124,354
Palm Beach town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $732,653 (it was $437,800 in 2000)
Palm Beach: $732,653
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $1,950,826; Detached houses: $3,424,945; Townhouses or other attached units: $1,567,545; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $781,250; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $988,205
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,230.