1-954-667-9110

BECOME A PRIVATE FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDER

BECOME A FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDER
INVEST IN FLORIDA MORTGAGE LOANS

Become a Private Florida Mortgage Investor also known as a Hard Money Florida mortgage Lender. As a private Florida mortgage lender you will receive the monthly payment checks just like the bank. Earn 10-12% annual return investing in Florida mortgages. Your loans are secured by Florida real estate lending up to a maximum 65% of the appriased value. We send you the hard money loan request anywhere from 25-65% of the Florida homes value. You approve and grant these private Florida lender loans to Florida mortgage applicants based on your own lending standards. This means that if a home is worth 100,000. Your first mortgage is no more than 65,000 leaving you 35% security in the value. By investing in Florida mortgages your investment is secured by a first Florida mortgage.


TIRED OF THE STOCK MARKET RETURNS?

If you are disappointed with stock market and you want a consistent return with a secured investment then you must contact us today. Another good thing about private mortgage investing is you pay no commissions to anyone.

Becoming a Private Florida Mortgage lender also known as a Hard Money Lender is easier than you think. Anyone with money to invest can become a private Florida mortgage investor. THAT’S  RIGHT, ANYONE.

Call 954-667-9110 to receive Florida private mortgage lending opportunities.

FHA Mortgage Lenders By State: 
Florida   Texas  Georgia  Alabama  

FHA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM – Specializing in FHA government mortgage solutions and delivering the most updated FHA information to the consumer. FHA-Mortgage-Lenders.com has an extensive lender network that allows us to provide flexible update FHA mortgage lenders information from portfolio FHA mortgage lenders providing a comprehensive selection of non-traditional FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, for all including bad credit mortgage applicants.

FHA-Mortgage-Lenders.com is not a direct FHA Mortgage Lender. Information on this site Is for example purposes and should not be relied on for decision making.

About Us

We are US Mortgage Lenders. Major real estate brokerages regularly entrust their clients to our team due to our reputation for transparency, delivering on time, customer satisfaction and loyalty. With five-star customer reviews on Zillow.com and counting, you're assured of having the backing of an experienced team.
zillow-lenders
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons